Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Shower for the Bride!

On Saturday we celebrated with Steph at a family and friends shower at Aunt Connie's house. It was so great to see everyone! It was decorated beautifully with very yummy food! It brought tears to my eyes (many tears) as I looked around the room and realized how much love and support Stephanie has had and continues to have from these wonderful women and their daughters. Thanks to her sisters for a beautiful family recipe cookbook. Everyone there wanted a copy! No excuses for not cooking now, Steph! Thank you all for making it such a fun and special day for her! It's now wedding week! I'm so happy, excited and emotional!














4 comments:

Sally F said...

Oh man, I miss those parties at Connie's. I'll be thinking of you all this week!

Unknown said...

wish i could have been there! Josh and I were in Cabo...but we are excited to see you all this weekend!

Julene said...

What a beautiful family! And beautiful smiles! And beautiful food! What a party! Good luck and enjoy the coming weeks! Love you!

SusieQ said...

How exciting! Wish I could be there.