Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day

I apologize for this post being so belated. Along with the celebrations of the wedding and Matt's birthday was Mother's Day. Grandma and Grandpa Zwick made this Mother's Day very special for our whole family. We were all able to spend the weekend together in the Marriot downtown Salt Lake, near the wedding festivities and Lagoon. On Mother's Day we enjoyed one another's company in the hotel with dinner, a heartfelt family home evening, and the baby blessing of my little niece Elise. We loved every bit of the weekend. It was such an enjoyable Mother's Day being with all my kids and grandkids, along with the rest of the Zwick clan!









3 comments:

Julene said...

What a wonderful week-end for your family! I love the wedding family picture at the top of your blog...what a beautiful and loving family!

Jessica Rodgers said...

I noticed your scrap-e-blog background my friend cori will be so pleased to know people are finding her site!!!

Crystal Farish said...

Hey Shell! Shauna send me pics of the whole wedding weekend. You have such a darling family!!!!! Looks like the day was way fun.

Miss you friend, if you are even in San Diego, give me a call!

Crystal